Many members have issues trying to log into association headquarters - ewga.com. Follow these instructions to get success:
1. Go to http://www.ewga.com/ and click on the big green SIGN IN button.
2. Use your email address as your USERNAME (this is the one in the database that is used for all EWGA communications).
3. Use Password1 as your PASSWORD the first time you login (this is the temporary password given to all new members)
4. If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, you can hit the button to reset it and will receive an email with a new temporary password. (If this doesn’t work correctly for you, please send an email email@example.com and we will reset it for you.)
5. Once you get your new temporary password and go back to sign in, you’ll be prompted to change your password.
6. Use Password1 (or the new temporary one provided to you by email) as your old password, then enter a new one.
7. You will now be in the EWGA Member Portal.
8. You can click on the orange HANDICAP box on the left side of the page to enter scores, on the MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL box to make dues payments, on the MY INFORMATION to make updates to your member information, or on the MEMBER CLUBHOUSE link.